Monday, February 6, 2012

Scholarships

Last semester we both applied for scholarships. We actually applied for 3 each. We received none. One scholarship was regarding the challenges we face a student parent. I'm planning on re-applying for this scholarship this semester and boy, have I been logging some good writing material...

But I'm not blogging about that today.

Today, I write simply about how amazing my day was with my kid.

This morning we watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse for far too long because I was fighting the dreaded morning sickness. So we laid out on the air mattress and cuddled and watched episode after episode until it was time to go to school.

We got dressed and headed to the institute where we hung out for a bit and my kiddo grabbed a sucker.

Then we went to school and had lunch before drop off. We shared a burger and fries and my munchkin ran around a bit, still staying close and listening to my words.

I took him to class where he had THE BEST drop off. The only bad part was that he wanted me to stay and play with him. It was pretty cute.

I picked the squirt up after class and my kiddo passed out on the way home. The little monster slept for a few hours while I got studying done and then woke up and we ate pizza for dinner and watched 'Robots.'

Sunday was a day full of no sleep, missed meetings, and story deadlines. We did go to a Super Bowl party which was a welcomed break from the chaos, but ended up going to bed late because of the munchkin. Yes, yesterday was a really hard day...

But today was great. :)

2 comments: