Saturday, February 25, 2012

Overall, We're Getting There

It's nights like these when it's hard. Mr. Spin is covering a story and will be occupied with the editing all night. Baby Spin has a hard time when he leaves now, which unfortunately is pretty often (not by choice). Friends came to visit me tonight and even though they didn't stay long, Baby Spin held a protest when they left, too.

Neither of us are doing as well as I had hoped.

Mr. Spin is exhausted.

I'm exhausted.

Lately, graduation doesn't even feel worth the effort it takes to get up every morning.

It's late in the evening and I haven't accomplished much of anything by way of school work, partially due to fatigue but partially due to the following photo...



This, at least, was a mild success. :)

I'm not culinary artist, but we're getting there...

Yes, overall we're getting there.


3 comments: