Friday, February 21, 2014

YEAST

I learned last night why it's important to 
ALWAYS 
ALWAYS 
ALWAYS 
give a yeast recipe time to rise.

I tired to make dinner rolls with only about 1/2 hour of time from start to finish.
The flavor wasn't bad, but holy density!
They ended up in the trash this morning (and holy cow were they loud when they hit the floor!). 

We did end up going to the library yesterday after we went and saw Mr. Spin for a few minutes at his baseball game. 
Once I finally got D out of the car the game trip went great, but the library didn't go so well.
S was all over everything and NOT cooperative so we left early.
I did not have my library card and at check-out looked like a crazy mom trying to keep track of both kids.Then I let them run around the fountains outside which was fine until S go brave and ran directly through the fountain when the water was off, or so he thought.
I didn't see his attempt, I only heard the baby screams and saw the soaking wet aftermath.
It was time to go.

This morning the hubs has been home ALL MORNING long! 
It's been so strange!
We washed walls, vacuumed, did laundry, dishes, moved furniture to clean and vacuum some more...plus we had breakfast AND lunch together. 
*Awesome*
Ok, strange, but still awesome.
Tonight is the big 'Legends' basketball game at Mr. Spin's college that he's been working on for the past few months. 
Lots of late nights...
I'm a little excited. 
Me and the kiddo's are going to go. It's going to be hazardous but I'm still really pumped to see it come out. 
I'm so excited in fact that I have J.Lo's single 'Waiting For Tonight' playing on repeat in my head. 
*Waiting for tonight, oh oh oh...!*

Tomorrow I think we'll go to the beach (after Mr. Spin get's home from work, of course).
So glad it's not going to be 82 degrees today after all!


No comments:

Post a Comment