Thursday, November 21, 2013

Once A Week?

Seems like I can only get myself to blog once a week.

I hesitate daily blog posts for fear of burn out and fear of, well...becoming annoying.
(Yea, I said it)

But lately I've just been sad. 
Like, SAD.
So sad I've resorted to the "husband-pay-me-a-compliment-NOW" phase, which of course we all know doesn't work 100% and boy does it suck when it's not the time that rolls in your favor, am I right?
LOL

Life is hard for everyone.
EVERYONE.
Not necessarily "bad" but just...
hard.
Hard to push through, hard to fight through, hard to be grateful and smile through.
Some days I think we feel it more than most.
Some days the strengths seem to not shine bright enough, the successes of the day are for whatever reason overshadowed by the shortcomings.
And sometimes I think that's ok.
It's ok to not beat yourself up about not being happy or content with something that's disappointing.
It's ok to admit that today I did not enjoy my daily life for the day.
Maybe it does sound ungrateful.
Probably.
But no one enjoys everything all the time.
We're all learning through this.
And we dont' always get the A+.
We aren't perfect.
Not yet.
So I'm ok with being upset. 
I'm ok with being sad for the day.
I'll move on.
We all move on.
It won't get better but we'll get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment