Thursday, November 14, 2013

Down for the Count

Well a week has flown by...

Monday was a school free day because of the holiday so we took a family trip to Oak Glen. 
It was so fun!
And it was great to get away, even just for the day.

This week has contained lots of sniffles and coughs from the little ones and hardly any school work during the hours at home.
Work in progress people.

Currently I sit flat on my back hopped up with a little ibuprofen, trying to relax during nap time.
Good grief they say things get easier after childbirth has occurred but...
No such luck.
I.
HURT.

I did push through the pain and go gorcery shopping at 6:15 AM this morning.
It's going to be a 14 hour day today so I had to either
1) Miss sleep
or
2) Starve/try and unload a car full of food with kids.

14 hours is a blessing-
it makes the 12 hours seem like cake.
Consequently, I'm grateful for the 12 hour days-
they've prepped me for the 14 hour ones.
;)

14 DAYS UNTIL THANKSGIVING!!

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment