Sunday, April 22, 2012

Too Much...

There's so much to write about and yet I don't even want to bother.

Today is my birthday. 
It's also the day I received notification that I may in fact NOT be graduating. 
All hell is about to break loose in the CAS department office tomorrow morning, let me tell you.
(I'll keep you posted.)

I got my hair cut yesterday. I got more layers put in because I wanted it to look good with my cap and gown. 
Of course.

I also found an awesome organization I want to start volunteering for after we get settled. You should really check it out. It's a long story...I'll have to get into that later.

I'm really wasted from worrying about graduation. It's 3:07 and I'm trashed. We're going over to a friend's house later for dinner. She insisted I not cook on my birthday, so we're having a good ole' fashioned BBQ. :)

Mr. Spin made dinner last night...and breakfast this morning. There's still some left over dark chocolate brownies that I've been drowning my sorrows in. I think I'll just have one more and then take a nap...

Freaked out about what tomorrow will bring. Fingers crossed.

3 comments: