Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I'm No Math Genius, But...

One computer

+

One car

+

One bedroom apartment

+

one income

=

doesn't equal 2 Bachelor's degrees.

Or at least not very easily.

Things have been rough, and though you may not think that life isn't too busy to blog about, we literally don't even have the time to celebrate my birthday this weekend.

Literally.

No.

Time.

In fact, until last week, I forgot my birthday was coming up. I turned to Mr. Spin before falling asleep for the night (as when we have most conversations. They can even last up to 5 minutes long if we're lucky!) and said,
"I just realized that my birthday is during the last 4 weeks of school."

In my head I had totally had skipped over April.

Anyway, this weekend holds my 2nd in class meeting for my online class (of course), Mr. Spin having to cover the stage production of Little Women, starting another 10-12 page term paper, a couple of church meetings (most of which I won't be able to attend because of conflicting obligations), and the standard grocery shopping and trying to catch up on sleep.

The worst part is that I don't even think I care.

Life freaking sucks.


No comments:

Post a Comment