Thursday, March 1, 2012

Onion Breath

I just went with Baby Spin to a club meeting because, well, truthfully? It was because they were serving a free lunch. Why lie, right? :)

Now, I have onion breath and not just regular onion, RED onion. You know, the permeating kind? Yum-o.

Checking in thus far, the status for my Bio exam I never got time to study for...

(Christy, you'll appreciate this)

D.

As in, 'D' my grade is 'Dead.' J/k. I had a 99.9% before that exam, so now I'm down to an 84.7%. No big deal, 2 more tests, 2 labs, and 1 one quiz. I'll be ok. I'm just glad it's over!

All in all, yesterday wasn't AS bad as I thought it would be. It took me forever to get out of bed since back pain woke me up at 4:00 AM and teamed up with nausea, both of which refused to let me fall back to sleep. I did get up and shower, which was a triumph seeing as how I hadn't taken one since Friday afternoon. (Oh yes, I just said that.) I found myself having an added sense of strength which surprised me, but not being one to criticize good things no matter how big or how small, I was just grateful to be able to make the walk to school. So that helped. I even got a nap in yesterday afternoon, mostly because my attempts at studying were fruitless since I'm just so tired. I was in bed before 10:00 (finally!) but woke up with a sore throat, so we'll see how the rest of this week goes...

I have my presentation tonight and I have been having nightmares. I dreamt my professor made a girl run out of the room, crying her eyes out right before we were to present. Ugh...I feel so unprepared, and my group does, too. I hope we can pull it off. I haven't gotten one 'C' yet and I really don't plan on starting now...


2 comments:

  1. D's get degrees. I'm not going to post my transcripts online, but just trust me on this one.

    ReplyDelete