Saturday, March 31, 2012

24 Weeks Down, 7 More To Go...

I can't believe I'm 24 weeks pregnant. Well, I can, but school has definitely robbed this pregnancy of full attention. I can't say that's necessarily a bad thing, especially since there have been lots of 'suck it ups' lately that have required the fact that I'm pregnant to be put on the back burner and push through school.

Take two weeks ago. I got food poisoning...or so I thought.

NOPE.

The flu.

For a week.

The MOST excruciating stomach pain I have been in for a very, very long time. I still had assignments due and studying still commenced...sort of.

Two weeks prior to that I was in the hospital for bleeding the night before a rather important paper was due. At 10 PM I got home and started madly typing, went to class the next morning and turned 'something' in, at least. Ugh...

The only thing I can't seem to 'suck up' is cooking. At the end of the day I just want to sleep. I love to cook and bake but it's just not happening anymore. Even being on Spring Break this week I find myself completely run down, and I haven't even gotten 1/4 of the work done I had planned to accomplish.

I don't know how I'm going to get through the next 7 weeks. I will, obviously, I don't have a choice, but MAN, every assignment still left on my syllabi, every test still not taken, every point still not earned...they are all thorns in my side.

Yes, I have a LOT of thorns in my side.
(Maybe that's why I'm so cranky. lol)

Not to mention we are moving the weekend after graduation. That's something I can't even process right now. It was a quick decision, and needed to be made ASAP since it's going to occur F-A-S-T.

I must say that Spring Break this week has been a nice 'break' whether I intended it to be or not. Every day that I don't accomplish work goals makes me feel that much more weighted down, but we've spent so much time together as a family I can't say I regret not studying my brains out. (Ask me again on Wednesday when I have my anatomy/physiology exam, I might be singing a different tune.)

I just hope I graduate. I'm not failing anything, not even close, but I just don't know what the next 7 weeks of pregnancy hold for us and I'm praying I can make it through to finals week. Can we say anxiety?

Well, maybe now that this is written down I can fall back to sleep.
I miss sleep.
And life without heart burn.
And kickboxing.
And my size 6 jeans and size small blouses...

I know, I know, it comes down to one thing:

SUCK IT UP.

And I will. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment