Friday, October 28, 2011

Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda...

I should be studying...

I would benefit from a nap...

I could be finishing my brain cake for the party tomorrow...

but I'm not.
:)

The hubs has been out on a mini-trip to area code 8-0-1 and I'm fixin' to leave soon to pick him up from the airport. So, I thought I would enjoy my last few moments of decompressing while he's gone and munchkin is asleep. This is productive, no?

In all honestly, I've got a KILLER headache from all the junky junk I've been eating the past few weeks, so the thought of text book reading makes my head want to split in two.

You know that time period you go through where you have zero time to take care of yourself and barely manage to take care of those around you so you eat what you can find and sleep like, never?

Hellloooo-I've SO been there for too long and hopefully as of now...goodbye!

My goal is to get my lazy butt up tomorrow morning at 7:30 and go run. Plus, start eating my Sprouts purchases. *I think I can, I think I can...*

(Stay tuned)

In the mean time, here is a great song I found and wanted to share. It's a little heavy, yet uplifting, and totally random, but hey, what the heck, right?

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment